Posted a pic of the good beers I will be sharing with good friends, whenever the occasion calls for it. So, decided to do an inventory of my fridge, alcohol-wise:
Just for fun:
6 packs of 1554 and Moose Drool
- X-mas Zinnebir from Brasserie de la Senne
- Ommegang Three Philosophers and Chocolate Indulgence
- Odell Bourbon Barrel Stout
- Goose Island Christmas Ale
- Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti
- Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale and Smoked Porter (imbibing currently)
- Gouden Carolus Cuvee van de Keizer Blauw (possibly the best beer I have ever imbibed)
- Vertical Epic x 4
Individuals of Modus Operandi IPA and 2 Below (and a couple not worth mentioning…leftovers) :0)
Plus sake of course…2 kinds, unfiltered
And a local chilled red wine
That was so much more fun than letters of intent, but I better get cracking!
Afterthought: I just thought it was so cool that after I had grabbed the Grand Cru and a couple other good beers, the guys that worked at the shop started recommending the best beers to me. They assured me that the Stone Smoked Porter (which is my fave, and apparently the fave of one of the workers at Jubilation) is good with PB&J. I might substitute almond butter, but it says so right on the bottle!!
They were pretty much ready to head over to my place to drink beer, but I paid my bill, said “Thank You” and headed home. Life is fun.