Just some positive points of the weekend:
- Friday- I got to experience Paia a bit, including some tribal belly dance, good food at Moana Cafe, and a promise to myself to explore Paia more
- Spent some good time enjoying the sun on Saturday and not stressing about anything
- Saturday night, I feel my roomie M and I came up with an idea to help her
- Sunday morning, while I didn’t do my long run I had planned on, I got some amazing sleep. Much needed.
- I released Mothra. Hopefully, he wasn’t too sick and will survive.
- Sheena and I went to Mana Foods in Paia after working a few hours and got some amazing deals on items like Lara Bars, salad dressings, gluten-free pasta, and more. Plus, I bought some things that I want to try and make myself.
- Good run tonight, followed by a good dinner, and then a call from my beau.
Life is good!