Things I am excited about:
- That I have completed half of my residency, and despite everything, I can look and see progress
- All the amazing people I met today at the Hawaii State Rural Health Association meeting, and all the wonderful connections I can forge, both for us and for the incoming residents.
- Preparing to move back to New Mexico, where I can be with friends, family, and my beau.
- Options for my future, which are wide and varied
- Always learning
- NOT writing about things I am NOT excited about, because I prefer to end on a happy note.