- What makes you smile?- Other peoples’ smiles, certainly. Also, reflecting on my life and realizing yet again how fortunate I am and how good life is to me. Quirky moments. Physical movement and expression. Being in the rain, no matter what I am doing. The intricacies of nature reflected in a flower’s architecture, or the complexity of our minds. Giving and receiving warm hugs. The moon, the ocean, the beauty of the process of nature. My daughter’s hugs. Sunsets, sunrises. Long, loving hugs. Yoga.
- What makes you lose time?- Checking email too often, not having a clear-cut schedule of tasks for each day, being in the moment (that’s a good thing), Facebook, working toward a goal that doesn’t fit what is best for me at the time
- What comes naturally to you? -movement, process improvement, big picture thinking, physical intuition, sensuality
- What can’t you stop talking about?- ask my friends! I talk about healthy foods, yoga, bettering patient care, respect, honesty, love, cycling, how I worry about my daughter
- What are you really awesome at doing?- process improvement, physical expression, complimenting my friends, organizing (I go through phases), making eggplant taste like bacon (my daughter’s suggestion)
- If you knew you could not fail, what would you do?- go back to my roots and study body work, yoga, plants/herbs, spiritual practices, preferably all over the world.
- What would you do for free because you love it so much?- Help others help themselves
- If you had 12 months to live, would you still be doing what you’re doing now?-NO